Wednesday 20 April 2011

SU Conservatory

This post sounds a little dull i realise. However I have spent the past two days sat in MCC Student Union Executive Committee Office with a fellow student officer going through mass amounts of paperwork, filling in forms and finding out what we could change to make our union stronger. We got a lot done in all honesty. Anyway, I found at one particular point that I just had to take some pictures, the paperwork was getting a tiny bit much.


I like the bright colours spread out through this image in small clumps. The unorganised desk also adds to the atmosphere of the photograph. It is though my tatty handwriting you can see on the note-pad (proof we were working!)


Again it is the bright colours I like the most about this image. As well as the fact that Emilys outline is visable via a reflection i the mac screen. The daffodils add that bit more colour and nice feeling to the photograph as well.
Some might think that this image is just a cropped version of the one above when in fact it isn't, it's just zoomed in further. I think this is why i prefer this image, there is less going on and it still shows what was going on.


The third and final image is Emily Spiers, my fellow officer I have spent the tow days with. Her company is probably the only thing that stopped me wanting to shoot myself.. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment