Friday 22 April 2011

Down at the courts..

This was originally my preferred idea for my location portrait shoot. However due to the fact that the Courts were rather busy (silly people being naughty caused that) I wasn't able to do it in time. However when I was offered the opportunity to go back shoot to of the ushers anyway, no way on Earth was I turning that down!

Target One: Ray King.



I prefer the second image overall. I think it shows the importance of his job more and reflects him as person more. However I prefer the framing of the first image as its more central.

Target two: Kate .. surname unknown.




I love the first image purely because all though it looks posed it isnt.The second image i would prefer if she was framed on the other side, to the left. Had I included the top of her head as well it would be better. Otherwise I love it. Again though, it is the final image that is my favourite. It doesnt show her as being formal depsite being outside a court house in her uniform. It shows her own true personality and how much of a happy person she is.

Target three: The pair.




The first image here is my favourite of the three, they're both happy and laughing and it is entirely natural. The second one isn't quite as strong, neither is the third. However I absolutely adore the facial expression in the third image. They weren't being silly, they were just talking to each other.

For this shoot I didnt tell my models to do anything, I just let then stand and talk as they usually would and shoot. Of course though they were aware of the cameras presence.
Pretty pleased with my results. Though some editing is required becasue certain areas are bleached. That will have to wait till I have photoshop though (this weekend hopefully :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment