Friday 8 April 2011

Dehydration.

When it isnt raining, its pretty obvious that in the summer a lot of true Brits like a drink. got to keep themselves hydrated and its possibly that many will have a few too many drinks. As most people know, alcholic drinks aren't particularly hydrating as they de-hydrate you, causing you to drink more. Possibly the reason they are so popular in the summer (as clearly nobody goes out drinking in the colder months *cough).
I realise that it is infact only just reaching April, but it appears the sun is out and the weather is warming up pretty early this year. Of course, this means that the summer drinking has also started pretty early this year.
Here are two shots I've taken already this weekend of the hydration methods preferred in the delightful sunshine.


This first image was taken at a lunchtime when on a visit to my Grandparents crib. I kept the persons face out as i think the hands on their own tell enough of a story (plus the fact it is my 13 year old brother). The dirty fingernails show that the person has been working hard and so it must be a well deserved pint of beer.


Taken in the evening after a meal out with family, this image clearly shows an empty glass. My dad must be re-hydrated again now. I like the little pattern left on the glass by the "froth" after the pints been guzzled down. The colours in the image are very different to the one above, they are warmer which shows that is the evening.

I do have quite a fondness for both of these images though obviously the first one tells you more of a story as you briefly learn about the person.
Hopefully as the summer goes on I'll get a few good shots of some poor drunken fools ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment