Sunday 24 April 2011

Liverpool.

Trip to Liverpool where I didn't venture far from Liverpool One sadly, so I didn't take many photos. Here's a couple of those I did take though.


I like this image as the framing shows the majority of noise in the left hand side of the image, therefore the right is more peaceful.


The different lines and textures of this image make it an interesting image to look at. The person that can be seen ever so slightly shouldn't be there, and I wish I had taken the image again after he had walked through.


I love this photograph purely because of the man thats sat on his own in the bottom right hand corner. He stands out because the majority of the image is a shade of orange and he is in black.


I like the lines and tones within this photograph, the textures as well are interesting as there are so many different ones.


This final image is simply just a zoomed in version of the one above and I dont like it as much as I do the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment