Thursday 21 April 2011

Northwich.

Went for a walk through the lovely town of Northwich the other day. Armed with my camera and a tele-zoom lens.
I must say, I was rather surprised at how pretty the little town looked in the sunshine. Never thought that Northwich could look good. Admittedly i didn't venture into the town centre, I remained at the outskirts but it really did look lovely.
LOOK!




Three very pink trees's. the third image is my favourite out of them all. I think its because of the vibrant green behind the pink, rather than just a solid pink image.



Taken from the midpoint of Castle hill in Northwich, these two images are almost birds eye view. My favourite of the two is the top one where it is literally just the top of the house that can be seen. Its a nice compostion of lines in a variety of directions.


Gettin' a close up of this flower was difficult considering i'm still learning the lens. Not particularly fussed on the image however I do like the composition, because the subject isnt in the centre of the frame.


And finally a picture of a tree..
This tree still seems rather autumny, what with the red leaves and all. I like the feeling of this image, its a little mixed buh it fun. The two colours work well together and neither dominate the frame.

Theres my pretty little walk round the edges of Northwich. I hope you agree with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment