Sunday 10 April 2011

Playing in the garden.

My cousin Menna, (model for a previous post) is at that age now where absolutely everything she does is superbly cute and I daren't go anywhere with her unless I have my camera to hand.
Over the weekend she learnt to drive, with my Grandads assistance of course. He was moving the morris and mini van out of the garage and well Menna seized the oppurtunity to have her photo taken some more..




I realise she doesn't appear to be moving very far, but she was. These are just the best photos of her in the old morris. The mini van on the other hand..


Plus, before you say anything, I know these photographs are particularly impressive from the artistic point of view. There is just something about them I absolutely adore and couldn't not post them.

When not in the car, Menna did approve of Grandads shoulders for her transport. Using what little hair he has left as a handle to hold on. Bless her. This was taken on the way to let the ducks out of there little house.

\


Got to keep a close eye on those bloomin' ducks ya' know?

This final image, is a particularly impressive one from the artistic point of view. Or i seem to think so. As does my Nan.
It is by far the best portrait I have ever shot. I don't know what you think though? You could disagree for all i know?


So there yah have it, Mennas day playing in the garden with my Grandad. She's so unbelievably cute, I do love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment