Friday 13 January 2012

Research.

I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed research so much! I’m actually struggling to stop myself.

I’ve always been a secret history fan but only the exciting stuff like wars and such. All the stuff to do with folk like Henry the eighth and I switch off - it’s boring. But today I’ve aquired two very big books about WWII and I have had my head stuck in them all afternoon.

 I have also been given two gas masks today, they both have production line info on still and one even has somebodys initials and army/navy/marines/SS number on. That all make it a bit more exciting and real for me.


I’m getting really excited to start interviewing and photographing people in just over a weeks time. Finding out some personal stories from people hopefully. I have one definite yes and two maybes so far! But until then I will be keeping my head in books and such with a few planned trips to the library in town next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment