Monday 20 February 2012

University.

Things are mad right now. I'm in the middle of organising numerous different events for the SU, contacting multiple people about so many different things. On top of this I have all my coursework to be getting on with. Like all of it. I have a new project I started today as well. Madness. Absolute madness. However, I have recently heard from all five of my university choices. Yes, all five at once. I had a very good week.

I have two conditional offers! Chester being one. Roehampton being the other.
I have one online interview! London College of Communication
I have two interviews! Gloucestshire being one. Staffordshire being the other.

I am so so so excited.
But of course. This has simply added more stuff on to my already enormous pile of work. I now have a portfolio to get ready, as well as some essays to write which have been requested by certain universities.
I don't think I'm going to have much of a social life for the next few weeks.

Ah well, I'm a bit of a geek and really, kindah in my element right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment